The ageing population in Australia is a vital part of today’s society. Accommodating the needs of our elderly is just as important as any other time during the life cycle. We recognise the importance to adapt, respond and provide services for the aged care industry as it evolves.
Entering Aged Care
If you or a loved one are looking to make the transition to aged care, our team can assist in preparing your financial affairs (including Centrelink lodgements) to achieve the most cost-effective outcome.
Services we offer
- Review your financial position as you enter aged care
- Help you understand the costs involved and the options available
- Assistance with Centrelink forms
Assisting Aged Care Providers and Retirement Villages
We offer aged care providers and retirement villages a range of services, including audit, tax and advisory. We work with both for-profit and not-for-profit organisations.
Services we offer
- Meeting your compliance, legislative and taxation obligations
- Assess your systems, processes and controls and provide you valuable feedback to assist within minimising business risks
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Due diligence of acquisition targets
- Structuring matters
- Strategy advice
07 October 2020
Budget 2020-21: Road to RecoveryRead More
30 September 2020
JobKeeper 2.0 updated Client Guide including the alternative testsRead More
Get In Touch
Whether you’re looking for more information or ready to take a positive step towards financial freedom, get in touch with our experienced team. We help businesses and individuals understand where they are now, and where they want to be and create proactive plans to get them there. Remember, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. We would love to hear from you so please contact us today.