We have a dedicated audit team of experienced professionals focused on providing audit and assurance services that not only ensure compliance is met, but also add value to your organisation.
Our Audit Principals have the experience to provide a level of service you would expect from mid-tier and ‘big-four’ firms.
Our audit team specifically has strong capabilities with:
• General Purpose Financial Reporting requirements
• Australian (AASB) and International (IAS) Accounting Standards
• Tax-Effect Accounting
• Group reporting and Consolidations
With us, you can access Top-Tier audit and compliance services based on a transparent fee structure and with personal attention to your business. Our audit approach will be individually tailored to your organisation’s needs and will be conducted with minimal disruption to your operations.
Our expertise lies in the following areas:
- Statutory company audits
- Australian Financial Services (AFS) Licensees
- Not-For-Profit Incorporated Associations
- Solicitors trust audits
- Real estate trust audits
- SMSF audits
- Internal controls and systems reviews
- Due diligence and business acquisitions
- Investigative and forensic accounting
- Agreed-up-procedures engagements
07 October 2020
Budget 2020-21: Road to RecoveryRead More
30 September 2020
JobKeeper 2.0 updated Client Guide including the alternative testsRead More
Get In Touch
Whether you’re looking for more information or ready to take a positive step towards financial freedom, get in touch with our experienced team. We help businesses and individuals understand where they are now, and where they want to be and create proactive plans to get them there. Remember, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. We would love to hear from you so please contact us today.