Principal – IPA
Cathrine joined Kidmans Partners in March 2015 after returning from the Latrobe Valley.
She has extensive experience in Public Practice, providing accounting and taxation advice since 1993. Additionally, she has extensive experience in the banking and finance industry.
Cathrine holds a broad range of experience working with clients from a variety of backgrounds and industries, including medical, pharmacies and a variety of trade services.
She concentrates on the service she offers her clients with professionalism amongst her personable nature.
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Member of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Associate of the Institute of Financial Accountants
- Certificate of Professional Practice
- Registered Tax Agent
- Fellow of the National Tax and Accountants Association Ltd (NTAA)
Areas of specialisation
- Tax and Accounting Compliance
- Small Business Issues
- Small to Medium Enterprises
- Tax Planning
Get In Touch
Whether you’re looking for more information or ready to take a positive step towards financial freedom, get in touch with our experienced team. We help businesses and individuals understand where they are now, and where they want to be and create proactive plans to get them there. Remember, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. We would love to hear from you so please contact us today.