Principal – CA
Pravneel joined Kidmans Partners in 2009. He has been in public practice since 2007 and a qualified Chartered Accountant since 2009 with extensive experience in public practice. Working with a diverse range of clients has enabled Pravneel to develop a comprehensive tax knowledge base and a set of skills to provide a wholistic service to businesses.
Pravneel is very passionate about helping his clients achieve their goals. He is very “hands on” and believes in continuous improvement of our people so our clients have access to technically sound advice and practical solutions from trusted advisors who care about their business.
- Bachelor of Commerce – Monash University
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Registered Tax Agent
- Certified Xero Advisor
Areas of specialisation
- Compliance Accounting
- Taxation Advice and Business Structuring
- Asset Protection Strategies
- Due Diligence
- Research & Development
- Specialist Tax Advice and Structuring for Property Developers, Registered Training Organisations and Medical Practitioners
Get In Touch
Whether you’re looking for more information or ready to take a positive step towards financial freedom, get in touch with our experienced team. We help businesses and individuals understand where they are now, and where they want to be and create proactive plans to get them there. Remember, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. We would love to hear from you so please contact us today.