Advisor – CFP, DipFP
Rod joined Kidmans Partners in November 2019. He has an extensive amount of experience in the financial planning industry and is committed to providing highly personalised strategic advice designed to achieve your lifestyle and financial aspirations.
As a trusted advisor to a wide range of clients, Rod understands that everyone’s situation is unique, and it is this professional and personable approach that allows him to work closely with clients to create clarity, insight and partnership, three very important factors in identifying and achieving both their short term and long term goals.
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Economics)
- Diploma of Financial Planning (DipFP)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Stanford Graduate School of Business – Strategic Leadership Program
Areas of specialisation
- Getting It – Cash flow management
- Growing It – Wealth Creation, Superannuation, Investment Strategies
- Positioning It – Debt Management
- Protecting It – Wealth Protection (Risk Insurance)
- Enjoying It – Retirement Planning
- Sharing It – Estate Planning
Get In Touch
Whether you’re looking for more information or ready to take a positive step towards financial freedom, get in touch with our experienced team. We help businesses and individuals understand where they are now, and where they want to be and create proactive plans to get them there. Remember, we’re here to help you achieve your goals. We would love to hear from you so please contact us today.