Did you know you could get paid even if you can’t work?
By now you’ve probably had some experience with insurance for your car or home. But have you thought about your most important asset – yourself?
What you need to know
If illness or injury stopped you from working for an extended period, could you keep paying your bills? Taking out personal insurance can:
- Give you peace of mind that if the unexpected occurs, you don’t need to worry about money
- Pay you up to 75% of your pre-tax salary if you take out income protection insurance
- Help you focus on recovering physically and emotionally if the worst did happen
You can save money on your insurance premiums by taking out insurance through your super – and it’s easy to do.
Count on us
A Count adviser can help you:
- Find the right insurance for your stage of life
- Help you work out the level of cover you need and the amount of premiums you can afford
- Advise you on taking out insurance through your super
To learn more or book an appointment, contact us.