We’re experts in providing tailored accounting solutions to the specific needs of Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s).
We provide specialised services to businesses in the RTO industry. Specifically, our staff deliver solutions for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs), registered technical and Vocational Education and Training (VET) and the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) providers.
Our staff tailor expert tax advice and comprehensive strategies to keep our clients up to date amongst the evolving tax and accounting regulations. Our staff manage all your financial and compliance matters, ensuring your business is structured correctly, allowing room for growth. Additionally, we ensure clients qualify as an RTO to guarantee eligibility for state and territory funding.
Our specialist team will work with you to establish the important foundations of your business, with a focus on long-term financial viability. Whether you are running an existing RTO business or in the process of starting one, we can help.
Services we offer
- Meeting your compliance, legislative and taxation obligations
- Management Reporting
- Budgets and cash flow forecasting
- Setup of accounting software (assisting with the management of course fees, direct expenses, student income & commission calculations)
We also can assist with the following
- Initial set up of RTO
- Addition to scope
- CRICOS Application and guidance
- Assistance with sourcing 9B building
- Funding application
- Guidance on ASQA audit
- Board services
- Due diligence of acquisition of RTO and/or CRICOS college
- Succession planning
- Structuring matters
- Strategy advice
- Review of insurance and finance options