The firms values are critically important and fall under the acronym C.R.E.A.T.E.
C.R.E.A.T.E stands for, Collaboration, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Trust and Enterprise. Our values set the behaviours expected of our team members in conduct with each other, our clients and our wider network.
The award was introduced by our Managing Director, Ross Hedrick in February of this year to recognise a stand out recipient within the firm who represents our firms values.
C.R.E.A.T.E encompasses a variety of characteristics that each contribute to our team members experiencing a safe and enjoyable workplace with the expectation of achieving a high level of performance.
Our winner this year, and our first ever C.R.E.A.T.E award winner highlights that setting a terrific example and showing leadership does not come down to age, level or years of experience.
Congratulations to Maya Hudono, our very worthy winner for 2020. Maya has lived and breathed our values and excelled particularly in Collaboration, Respect, Excellence, Accountability and Trust by:
- Sharing of knowledge and gladly training a colleague in completing Retirement Village audits.
- Demonstrating a high level of respect and professionalism due to her polite, courteous and engaging nature with clients
- Meeting client expectations and deadlines, including additional hours outside of work
- Following through on queries and thoroughly investigating any concerns. This has led to some terrific outcomes where clients have been made aware of errors in their accounts and Maya has worked through a solution much to the clients satisfaction.
Maya has been awarded;
- Lunch with the Chairman and Managing Director
- Training budget to the value of $1.5k
- $500 in gift vouchers of choice
Maya, Congratulations and thank you!